A beginning to an End

Your mission, should you choose to accept it: To start a new beginning. A beginning to an end of messes. A beginning of organization. A beginning of less stress looking for that item that "was just right there the last time I looked". And hopefully, a beginning of a bond of 3 "sisters" sharing the messy bits and how we might get them more organized.

Here's the logistics:
~ Start with a
bowl full of lemons 21 day challenge.
~ After we've succeeded, each of us in turn will suggest a new challenge until we are all successfully organized mammas.

I'm up for the challenge. Are you?
Ready. Set. GO!



Tuesday, February 8

Kitchen / Family Room

 There are a few things that I am getting rid of....Summer is taking her shoe things back and the stuff stacked on my new show rack are going to the DI....I just don't want them to get broken in the mean time.








Might get rid of the eyesore on the couch too....LOL  kidding xoxo babe.

No comments:

Post a Comment