A beginning to an End

Your mission, should you choose to accept it: To start a new beginning. A beginning to an end of messes. A beginning of organization. A beginning of less stress looking for that item that "was just right there the last time I looked". And hopefully, a beginning of a bond of 3 "sisters" sharing the messy bits and how we might get them more organized.

Here's the logistics:
~ Start with a
bowl full of lemons 21 day challenge.
~ After we've succeeded, each of us in turn will suggest a new challenge until we are all successfully organized mammas.

I'm up for the challenge. Are you?
Ready. Set. GO!



Monday, February 14

......

I wrote this in a comment to one of your posts Cam but I'll say it here....although it's a little irrelevent now. I have to pack and move my mom all weekend so I won't be able to do anything until next week.


...Now it's "next week" so I can get to work. I did however have time to organize my toy bins in the family room on Saturday and goodwilled some of the toys and also glued and screwed the cubbies together so they'd stop looking like a piece of junk set and start looking a bit more like the $120+ dollars I spent for them. ;) I'll post "after" pics since I didn't get "before" ones.

And yes, I'm still here plugging along. I'm still in this. There's no way I'm ditching you OR ME on this. I'll post more on this subject soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment