A beginning to an End

Your mission, should you choose to accept it: To start a new beginning. A beginning to an end of messes. A beginning of organization. A beginning of less stress looking for that item that "was just right there the last time I looked". And hopefully, a beginning of a bond of 3 "sisters" sharing the messy bits and how we might get them more organized.

Here's the logistics:
~ Start with a
bowl full of lemons 21 day challenge.
~ After we've succeeded, each of us in turn will suggest a new challenge until we are all successfully organized mammas.

I'm up for the challenge. Are you?
Ready. Set. GO!



Monday, January 17

Day one: The Junk Drawer

OMG! I don't think I had looked in this drawer in months.  I couldn't believe how disgusting it was.  It took me a good 20 minutes to just empty it, and then scrub out the bottom...but at least I will now be able to tell if the cats are doing there job (ick yes I found mouse poop in the drawer).  And I honestly can't tell you what I was thinking the last time that I cleaned out this drawer...I still had those cassette tape things that you plug into your "disk-man" and then into your car so you can play cds.  I hadn't used those in YEARS.  UGH.  Well another few mins and 90% trash later I have this.....


The only things I kept that I hadn't technically used in the last 3 months were the tire pump and the light timer thing...well and the batteries that were still good. It is amazing how good you can feel after cleaning out one little drawer and now I just need to clean out the junk cupboard and I am GOLDEN :P  LOL.  One step at a time...Right?!?


I think someone needs to come up with one of these 21 day things for cleaning up your emotional self...hmmmmm that gives me an idea.

Love you all and good luck with your de-junk!

No comments:

Post a Comment